M7500Cement HP/HT Rheometer
Patented Add-on Module
The Grace Instrument M7500 HP/HT Cement Rheometer is an engineered insert for the M7500 Ultra HP/HT Rheometer designed for testing cement samples. If a cement sample solidifies inside the test cell it can be easily pushed out and removed without any damage to the test cell. This makes the U.S. patented M7500 Cement Module more competitive, more durable, and unlike any other instrument on the market today.
The cement sample is contained entirely within the rotor assembly, reducing contamination with pressurization fluid to a bare minimum. Once testing is finished, the rotor can be quickly disassembled for easy cleanup.
The patented design of the cement cell module eliminates jewel bearings, thus preventing measurement errors which can occur when bearings become contaminated with sample fluids.
|U.S. Patent: 8,375,771|
|Dimensions: 22" Height x 12" Width x 24" Depth (Tower) or 12" Height x 25" Width x 15.5" Depth (Cab)|
|Weight: 250 lbs|
|Construction: Stainless Steel|
|Temperature Range: Ambient (20° with chiller) to 600°F|
|Speed Range: 0.01 to 600 rpm continuous|
|Viscosity: 0.5 to 5,000,000 cP|
|Voltage: 120 VAC or 240 VAC (with transformer)|
|Coolant Supply: Tap water or chiller|
|Compressed air: 120 psi|
|Computer Requirements: PC with Microsoft™ Windows® 9x/2000/XP/Vista/7|
- M7500 Cement Module prevents damage to the test cell even after a cement sample has cured and solified inside.
- The cement sample can be easily removed after testing due to the uniquely patented design.
- M7500 HPHT Cement Rheometer is an add-on module for M7500 Ultra HPHT Rheometer
- Patented M7500 Ultra HPHT Rheometer is capable of testing fluid viscosity under conditions of temperature and pressure ranging from atmospheric to 30,000 psi and from 20°F (with chiller) to 600°F.
- M7500 add-on modules provide powerful new functionality at a lower cost than competing, stand-alone instruments, while maintaining a single instrument footprint and merging seamlessly with your existing software training.
- More specifications and other information can be found on our M7500 Ultra HPHT Rheometer page.