M9710 Flow Assurance System
- Max Confining Pressure: 10,000 psi
- Max Temperature: 400°F
- Cell Volume: 200 ml
- Accumulator Volume: 1,000 ml
- *All 9000 machine series products are all customizable
High Pressure, High Temperature, Flow Assurance System
The M9710 is an advanced system for performing precipitation testing in fluid flows subjected to high pressures and high temperatures that simulate down-hole conditions in drilling operations.
The device uses two 100 milliliter pumps to push sample fluid through the test cell and a third HPLC pump for chemical injection. Solids that form are trapped in a filter and weighed by the data acquisition software and values can then be exported to the user's preferred spreadsheet software for easy analysis.
A high definition video camera and 4.5x magnification microscope are included for viewing of solid formation inside the test cell.
|Max Temperature: 400°F (205°C)|
|Max Pressure: 10,000 psi (690 bar)|
|Pump Volume: 100 ml|
|Cell Volume: 200 ml|
|Accumulator Volume: 1,000 ml|
|Power Requirements: 110-120 VAC, 50 or 60 Hz|
- Two 1000 mL accumulators for sample loading.
- Data recorded in .csv file format for easy analysis with Excel or other spreadsheet programs.
- Test cell can be viewed and recorded using the microscope and camera.
- User friendly, Windows-based system.
- Software handles all control, measurement, data collection, and report generation.
- Includes magnetic mixer and chemical injection pump for simulating additional flow conditions.