M7530 HPHT Corrosion Tester
- Corrosion Consistometer Dimensions: 53"H x 26"W x 26"D
- Corrosion Module Dimensions: 10.3"H x 3.2"W x 3.2"D
- Sample Cup Rotation : 250 rpm
- Max Pressure: 25,000 psi | Max Temp: 400°F
- Patent Pending
Designed to accurately determine corrosion rate under constant shear rate conditions
The patent-pending Grace Instrument Corrosion Tester Module can help to determine the corrosion rate, or the loss of metal due to chemical reactions under desired shear rates. The module features a rotating cup that contains up to 2 cylindrical coupons that turns in various speeds up to 250 rpm through a mag-drive mechanism. A Telfon floating piston inside the test cell ensures that acid does not escape into any other part of the instrument.
Innovative hardware, compatible with Grace Consistometers
The sample cup is then placed into the test chamber of a Grace Consistometer. The consistometer features an accurately controlled shear rate between the testing coupons and testing fluid. Thus, it can accurately predict the corrosion rate of tested coupons under variations of testing fluid shearing conditions. Users could also purchase this sample cup and use it with their existing consistometers from other major consistometer manufacturers as well.
The innovative hardware design makes this add-on module easy to set up, easy to use, and easy to clean with its Telfon-only wetted materials. Double-seal design prevents acid leakage from sample cup into pressure chamber. This M7530 Corrosion Tester is compatible with Grace Consistometer M7250, M7260, M7270, and M7280.
| Dimensions: 53" Height x 26" Width x 26" Depth (Corrosion Consistometer)
10.3" Height x 3.2" Width x 3.2" Depth
|Temperature Range: Ambient to 400°F|
|Max Pressure: 25,000 psi|
|Pressure Medium: White Mineral Oil|
|Heater: 3,000 W|
|Power Supply: 240V, 50Hz or 60 Hz|
|Sample Cup Rotation: 0 - 250 rpm|
|Compliance: API Spec 10A/ ISO 10426-1|
- Innovative controlled shear rate and patent pending.
- Double seal design prevents acid contact with hydraulic oil
- Corrosion coupons are completely separated from hydraulic oil
- Teflon-only wetted material designed for use with acids
- Module specifically designed for Grace Consistometer M7250, M7260, M7270, and M7280, but can work with client's existing consistometer
- Module is inexpensive and keeps acid contained.
- Module is all Teflon wetted material, except coupons itself, to ensure accurate corrosion testing and prevent corrosion of equipment