The Grace Instrument M9300 Foam Loop & Core Flow Tester combines the operation of a foam loop system with a formation damage evaluation system. It can measure permability changes to a formation core in a high temperature and high pressure environment, after injecting the formation core with fluids, such as various foams, fracturing fluids, drilling muds, completion fluids and acids.
The M9300 can be operated in one of three modes:
- Foam Generation & Foam Loop system can be used for foam creation, rheology and quality evaluation (bubble size distribution, half-life and density, etc.).
- Formation Damage (core flow) system can be
used for core fluid treatments and permeability
- Combined Foam Loop & Formation Damage system is capable of measuring dynamic leakoff of foam, damage to the formation, well stimulation effects of foam, and rheology of foam in porous media.
M9300 Foam Loop & Core Flow™ software:
- Tests controlled and data recorded by computer
- Data instantly exported into Microsoft® Excel™
M9300 can also be built to custom specifications.
For more information, please contact us.