M6500 Spinning Drop Tensiometer
The Grace Instrument M6500 Spinning Drop Tensiometer was developed for the measurement of interfacial tension, surface tension, absorption rate and extreme low interfacial tension. Excellent temperature control and optimum synchronization of the instrument allow the sample to be observed over a long period of time under constant conditions.
When measuring low interfacial tension, the Grace Instrument M6500 Spinning Drop Tensiometer features enhanced accuracy compared to automatic, software-controlled units thanks to an advanced much-higher-resolution microscope than on competing models.
- Measurement of extremely low interfacial surface tension
- Accurate RTD temperature readout
- Advanced PID temperature controller
- Accurate speed controller ensures high image synchronization
- High accuracy of reading with stroboscope illumination
- LCD numerical display for integrated microscope
- Light weight
- Adjustable leveling
- Optional chiller sleeve for low temperature applications
- Optional digital camera imaging system (includes third-party PC software for data measurement and image processing)
LCD numerical display:
Optional Chiller Sleeve:
The M6500 is now available with a digital camera imaging system. (See sidebar for specifications.)
Optional Digital Camera Imaging System:
Digital Camera Imaging System screenshot:
Principles of the Spinning Drop Tensiometer
(Source: UNIVERSIDAD DE LOS ANDES, PDF)
For more information, please contact us.