M4075 Filter Press API
- Height: 20 in.
- Width: 9 in.
- Depth: 9 in.
- Weight: 15 lbs. (6.8 kg.)
- Working Pressure: 100 psig | Filtering Area: 7.1 in2
Effective evaluation of drilling fluid filtration properties
The Grace Instrument M4075 Filter Press API is a low pressure, low temperature (LPLT) filter press that provides an easy, effective way to evaluate the filtration properties of a drilling fluid.
The M4075 Filter Press API consists of a pressure cell, frame, pressure source, filter medium, and a graduated cylinder. It conforms to API specifications, and is suitable for both field and lab use.
|Dimensions: 20" height x 9" width x 9" depth|
|Weight: 15 lbs|
|Working Pressure: 100 psig|
|Filtering Area: 7.1 in2|
- Threaded cell and set screw cell available.
- Single and double opening cells available.
- Pressurization method includes CO2 Cartridges, bottled Nitrogen, or an in-house (user provided) source.
- Easy and safe to operate.
- Filter media includes the API standard Filter Paper, Ceramic Discs of several calculated porosities, and various mesh-sized screens.