M3080 Variable Speed Mixer
The Grace Instrument M3080 Variable Speed Mixer is specifically designed to meet all your oil field testing requirements. It functions as a mixer for cement and other shear-sensitive dry or fluid materials and complies with all existing API guidelines.
Not only do results obtained from thickening time tests, performed using the M3080, have the best data, but the results have greater reproducibility and correlate better with data from other laboratories. In addition, when testing cement, wide variations in shear rate are avoided as the M3080 holds the speed constant for 15 seconds (as specified by API Spec 10 Section 5) without operator attention, so that the cement can be added slowly.
The M3080 can effectively eliminate human errors and increase work efficiency. Able to withstand harsh working environments, the Grace Instrument M3080 is the ideal variable speed mixer for your mixing applications.
- Durable stainless steel mixing blades
- 1 L stainless steel mixing container that can withstand abrasive action
- 2 preset (and customizable) mixing speeds
- Variable speeds
- Complies with all API standards
- Microprocessor controlled speeds allow operator to set customized speed acceleration rate
- User-friendly LCD display of rpm and time
- Rotational speed is maintained at set point with microprocessor
- Timing relays automatically control mixing at the required rpm
- No variation in thickening time tests due to changes in shear rate
- Operator can quickly select API speeds while adding cement to mixer
For more information, please contact us.